1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Moved by myself.2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Out of the 12 New Years Resolutions I made for last year, only 7 were attained....Back again this year--Punctuality, Work Out More, and for the New Year, Im drinking only water, Get a Career--not a job...Career... and grow Closer to GOD
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes My sister....I love my newphew
4.Did anyone close to you die?
Yes. Mrs Rose and Shelia..
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
The Pursuit of Happiness and also Money
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 4, 2006- The Day my newphew was born
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Beliveing in myself and trusting my instincts
9. What was your biggest failure?
Lack of Preparation..
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Sidekick 3 or Ipod
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Faye-My grandmother.....she helped me so much in 2006, buying plane tickets, bus tickets, cell phones,paying cell phone bills, putting money in my bank account, and paying off my traffic tickets---And Vegas Next month..Love her
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. What did you spend most of your spare cash on?
Food...Damn 06 was definitely the year for eating out everyday...cutting that out in 07
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Leaving the safety net of home...
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
"Me & U" Cassie
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
A) happier or Sadder
Probably 10 % happier
B) thinner or fatter?
Thinner..trying to gain weight back so I can gain muscle
C)richer or poorer?
Hmm richer, but that situation could always be better
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Had more fun..06 was less partying,literally no drinking, time spent trying to advance myself, not remain stagnant..This year Im gonna have more fun but still stay moving forward
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas with my family for 2 weeks, just got back Saturday....really want to go back and will in February to hit the malls with my sister ad newphew
21. Which LJ people did you meet this year?
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one-night stands?
Whewww...Im embarrassed to say prob 9
24. What was your favorite TV program?
The First 48 on A&E-- I love that show...Generally A&E, HGTV, and MTV are what in generally watch
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, Im gonna start the year off on a good note
26. What was the best book you read?
Astrology 2006...felt consummated in trusting my insticts after reading the excerpts
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Actually revisiting old music from the 80's and early 90's...childhood songs
28. What did you want and get?
I wanted more time by myself and I got it
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I didnt see many movies this year, The last 3 I did see were last week, Happy Feet--the best movie, Idlewild--suprisingly good, and Dreamgirls-no comment
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
On my birthday I stayed home and watched TV with 2 friends...memories
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Finding that one person I relate to...
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
I started 06 by saying I wanted to be more punk Skater, lots of black, Skater shoes....and I ended 06 being more relaxed...This year im going classic more blazers, more polos, more khaki, more loafers...
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Rhianna, Cassie ,& Wentworth...yea STFU
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The whole Spanish skip class day and march around downtown that my sister and her friends did was a lil random
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
The Friends Brandon, Caro, and Ray
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Follow your instincts..and never let a much wanted opportunity pass you by
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
" Ive been waiting, I think im gonna make that move now" Me & U Cassie